Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Similar topics
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

Jennifer Beals - Page 2 Empty

Jennifer Beals

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jennifer Beals - Page 2 Empty Jennifer Beals

Since the final show of The L-Word aired we have seen Jennifer in a reoccurring role as Tim Roth’s character”s wife on the Fox Network show “Lie to Me” According to The Fox network, Jennifer will now be staring in a mid season replacement show called “The Chicago Code” (it was initially called "Ride-Along”)

She and her co-star Jason Clarke (from "Brotherhood") play a pair of Chicago cops (she's the new superintendent, he's a detective) trying to clean up a corrupt police department and city.

The show is due to be on here in the US in January 2011 on the Fox network following “House”.

I understand there were previews shown during the first game of the World Series….don’t know. Did anyone see them?
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Jennifer Beals :: Comments

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 am  Mother Ocean

I really think it's JB's costar...the tough guy detective...he is not attractive or sympathetic. I don't like him at all. Wish there was some chemistry...some sexual tension....some...Tina!! LOL!! No...but you know what I mean. The plot is s little predictable...I am so disappointed...sigh

So far the L-Word alumni with the best show is Sarah Shahi...she is funny and hot...and her show is worth watching.....Sorry JB

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

agreed! Fairly legal is sooooo good.

I am not ready to give up chicago code yet but i wont give it much more if it does not get better. however, i do think my expectations were high because i loved the l word. I know you probably did not know that about me....but i guess i can open up a little from time to time Wink

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm  Mother Ocean

Sigh....when I am "Over Forty".....I want to be just like Jennifer..... ROFL

Back to top Go down

Hermana Luna

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:36 pm  Hermana Luna

Mother, since you will be "over forty" before me Wink - LOL!! Seriously, isn't she the essence of charm and class? Love her. Not to crazy about her new show, but she is great.

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 am  paperinik

I agree with you HL about JB... She is the essence of charm and class. I always felt that when I saw her on youtube during the shows...

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 am  Mother Ocean

Well...in spite of critical acclaim and not a bad job by our JB....Fox Television has canceled "Chicago Code" I will try to post the official announcement soon.

What will our "Bette" do now?
Question Sad Heart 2

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Tue May 17, 2011 6:13 am  minnie

LOL.. I did not know that , Episode 1 has just been aired on Fox Italy 4 days ago.
Speaking of her.. I have found one of her last interviews here

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/QTV_on_bold/1253019312/ID=1886977325

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Tue May 24, 2011 12:59 am  Mother Ocean

What can I say....just WOW!! She is so articulate....never at a loss for words. She needs to have another show...or a movie...anything to keep her in our eyes!! This is one of the best interviews of her i have seen. To think...we share having Irish, somewhat disillusioned with the Catholic church, mothers....reading Silver Surfer comic books when we were young....and the same year of birth...but the comparisons stop there. She is graceful, beautiful...intelligent and so so aware of who she is...and where she came from. I want to be her when I grow up....LOL!! I love you Heart 2 Pumping Heart

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:45 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

It stinks that her show was cancelled. However, I can honestly say I am not surprised. I was not a fan of the show or of her on the show. So far there is no talk of her joining another show. This time, I hope she finds a funnier role.

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:08 pm  Mother Ocean

I agree. I did think she was getting better in her role. It was the other people on the show that were weak. I am looking for news of what she will do now....stay tuned...LOL

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:39 am  minnie

Don't know if this is the right place to post this photo .. but ..
These are Jennifer Beals' parents .. I think she looks like his Dad

Jennifer Beals - Page 2 Jennif10

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 am  paperinik

I agree with you Minnie she looks like her dad.. Great pic Very Happy

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

she has his eyes. I would much rather see him in that tough cop scene though!

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:21 pm  Mother Ocean

The ever articulate and might I say...a little nervous and moved...JB speaking at a ceremony welcoming the Dalai Lama to Chicago...her home town. She is speaking of a program using art to help diverse Religions and people to find common ground and better understanding of each other...something that seems to be going in a different direction in the world today.

I found it interesting...hope you will too

Back to top Go down

Hermana Luna

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 pm  Hermana Luna

She is so classy and intelligent and what a great program! There can't be too much understanding in the world, religious or cultural. Nice to see, thanks Mother.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2