Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

i am such a gleek Empty

i am such a gleek

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i am such a gleek Empty i am such a gleek

I loved the show last night. I thought they did a really good job on the topic of religion. Great songs too. Of course....I cried!
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

i am such a gleek :: Comments

paperinik

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:32 am  paperinik

yellowsmileyfaces wrote:I loved the show last night. I thought they did a really good job on the topic of religion. Great songs too. Of course....I cried!

I don't know that show, but I can think it is similar to Fame. I loved so much Fame and I think that show has really changed how to do show.

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

yes, it is pretty close actually. i love it. here is a song from it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:56 pm  Mother Ocean

I just watched the Glee episode about spirituality....it was very good I must say. I, myself, didn't feel it spoke directly of religion..more of spirituality......except for the words of the Billy Joel song at the beginning that falsely states that "Catholic girls start much too late"...LOL!! (one of my personal favorites songs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) Seriously, It clearly gave valid thoughts on both sides... My daughter told me that the show made her think....and that is a good thing in my eyes. She also said that is why she asked for grilled cheese sandwiches the other night...and that brought it into an even simpler perspective...it made her hungry...LOL!!

(for those who have not...or can not see this show...the funnier part of the story is when one of the young men in the singing class or Glee Club, sees an image in his toasted cheese sandwich that appears to him to be the face of Jesus. Making him examine his beliefs)

This is another song I liked from that episode... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Um....Does this mean I am a Gleek?
pale

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

I am not sure you are a gleek until you ache when you miss the show, tear up when they sing just the right chord and sometimes play the songs singing along....pretending you are one of them. Mine changes periotically, but this week I wanted to be Santana. I thought Santana and Mercedes did amazing. Here it is in case you missed it......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bLjUNfJ6Ak. Oh btw, Rocky Horror picture show is coming to Glee!

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 pm  Mother Ocean

I have not watched this weeks show....I did however hear my sister and my girls singing to it as well in their room the other night....along with giggling after lights out. I need to watch it.....

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

You do! Be sure to post what you think!

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:04 am  Mother Ocean

Yes Santana and Mercedes did a pretty decent version of The Tina Turners River Deep Mountain High....although no on can touch Tina....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agq2g5nYxAs by the way....she is 60 years old in this video......amazing..... song originally came out in the 60's produced by the infamous Phil Spector.......good choice girls. This was the song I could hear my sister singing...and the girls laughing.....Aunt K is so cool....LOL

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:45 am  Mother Ocean

And YSF....just to continue your education here is the original of the duet that Rachel and Kurt did....from two of the original Gay icons of all time...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good show.......but it so proves I might not be Gleek,,,,but I was meant to be a gay man.....LOL!!! JK!!!

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

LOL! it was a great show. I have been recording the episodes this year and not erasing them so I can watch them a few times before the next episode. So I am sure I will watch it again soon!

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:18 pm  Mother Ocean

Last weeks Glee...had our little group of singing misfits doing their take on "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". I guess it was in honor of Halloween...who knows. They even had little cameo parts from Barry Bostwick (who played the nerdy hero in the original...and Meatloaf ...who played Eddie the Delivery boy in the movie as well)....kinda funny...

It was not very believable...but good production numbers. I feel kinda old...didn't know the audience of Glee...the young audience were into Rocky Horror....Oh well...

Santana in a french maid outfit got my attention...then I reminded myself that her character is only in high school...ahem....

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

french maid you say? Shocked mmmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 pm  Mother Ocean

Down YSF....she is just a child!! LOL!!

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

For anyone who wants to know what we are talking about.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oh and mom....she is 23.....plenty old enough to Rockin Bed about.

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:44 pm  Mother Ocean

Um...gulp.......sweet!!

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:12 am  minnie

Right YSF...
God bless the "fresh flesh" !

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 am  Mother Ocean

Gwyneth Paltrow singing Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” from next Tuesday’s episode of Glee. She is s playing Holly Holliday, a substitute teacher who fills in for a sick Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) in the episode, What do you think? Oh and she calls Santana "Sweet Cheeks" ....mmm mmmm... LOL!!

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 am  paperinik

WOW!!! So cool. I didn't know Gwyneth Paltrow sang. She sings very well!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:06 am  minnie

Just ..Wow!
I did not know she could sing ! She is great , what a beautiful voice!
Thanks Mother ..

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:47 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

I saw her on the country music awards and i did not think it was so good. however, you could tell she was super nervous.....plus i am sure the studio helped.

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 am  paperinik

I don't know she was nervous, but she has a great voice and i agree with you the studio helped her. Smile

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 pm  Mother Ocean

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jane Lynch is also on Glee...you remember her as Lawyer Joyce Wischina on the L-Word and sometimes on Criminal Minds as Spencer Reid's schizophrenic mother....

She won the Emmy in fact for playing cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on Glee...she alone is worth watching Glee...LOL!!

Here is a good article about her in More magazine and here an excerpt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 am  paperinik

I love so much this woman!!!! If I live in USA I think, I haven't problems to do coming out. Yes depends in what States you live, but there are a lot of states where you can do coming out.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:59 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

That might be, but Texas is not one of those states.

Jane Lynch is hilarious on the show. She even sings once or twice.....

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:35 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

Glee was awesome this last week. I loved it. Here is my favorite part.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum