Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Similar topics
    Lez Girls are saying
    Powered by ShoutJax
    Gallery

A question to make you think..... Empty

A question to make you think.....

4 posters

Go down

A question to make you think..... Empty A question to make you think.....

Post  Mother Ocean Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 pm

If you could have long, conversation filled lunch with someone...living or from the past...not including friends, family or loved ones....who would it be?
    Mother Ocean
    Mother Ocean
    Admin
    Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A question to make you think..... Empty Re: A question to make you think.....

Post  Mother Ocean Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:55 pm

I will go first and say....Bette Midler for one. I love her talent and her compassion and the way she views the world. Or, I would choose Georgia O'Keefe....because she was a pioneering American Artist
    Mother Ocean
    Mother Ocean
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:41 am

Mother Ocean wrote:If you could have long, conversation filled lunch with someone...living or from the past...not including friends, family or loved ones....who would it be?

I would like to talk with Mother Teresa Of Calcutta.. Wink
    paperinik
    paperinik
    Has earned her own Planet coffee mug

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 am

Uhmm.. I can't reply then, first because I am always too concentrated on the food rather than my commensals when I have lunch or dinner, secondly because I love eating with friends and loved ones.. and not with people that I don't know.
    Anyway .. anyone who comes to my mind .. I would do anything .. but having lunch with them LOL .
    Kidding .. may be someone who loves drinking and makes me laugh ..man or woman .
    Roberto Benigni may be ( an Italian actor) or Gianna Nannini ( an Italian singer ) also because they are both crazy.
    minnie
    minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 pm

paperinik wrote:
    Mother Ocean wrote:If you could have long, conversation filled lunch with someone...living or from the past...not including friends, family or loved ones....who would it be?

I would like to talk with Mother Teresa Of Calcutta.. Wink

I would too. However, I would be in such awe of her that I probably wouldn't be able to talk. That's OK, just to listen to her would be enough.
    Mother Ocean
    Mother Ocean
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 pm

minnie wrote:Uhmm.. I can't reply then, first because I am always too concentrated on the food rather than my commensals when I have lunch or dinner, secondly because I love eating with friends and loved ones.. and not with people that I don't know.
    Anyway .. anyone who comes to my mind .. I would do anything .. but having lunch with them LOL .
    Kidding .. may be someone who loves drinking and makes me laugh ..man or woman .
    Roberto Benigni may be ( an Italian actor) or Gianna Nannini ( an Italian singer ) also because they are both crazy.

LOL!! Well I wouldn't want you to lose your concentration on your food!! Crazy people are fun to do anything with....of course...I wouldn't know....don't know any.... Rolling Eyes Oh yeah...right!!
    Mother Ocean
    Mother Ocean
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

So I know my answer is not as deep as ya'll but I would love to have lunch with Sandra Bullock. She is an amazing woman and an incredible actress. I would like to see if she is as great in person as she is on the big screen.
    yellowsmileyfaces
    yellowsmileyfaces
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down