Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Similar topics
    Lez Girls are saying
    Powered by ShoutJax
    Gallery

Leisha Hailey (Alice) Empty

Leisha Hailey (Alice)

Go down

Leisha Hailey (Alice) Empty Leisha Hailey (Alice)

What is our Alice up to now?
    yellowsmileyfaces
    yellowsmileyfaces
    Admin
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Leisha Hailey (Alice) :: Comments

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:30 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

Leisha will be on CSI: Wild life Thursday November 18th, 9:00pm on cbs! Can't wait to see what part she gets to play.

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 am  Mother Ocean

Leisha is in a new Horror movie set for limited release on January 28th called "Fertile Ground" Like with most "Horror" movies there is no telling if it will suck or not...but anyway....

The movie is about Emily and Nate Weaver who leave the city for the rural comfort of Nate's ancestral home in New Hampshire. There, isolated and haunted by inexplicable noises and horrifying visions,Leisha Hailey (Alice) Monster Emily learns she's pregnant while Nate is possessed by the homicidal spirit of his forbearers. Twisted Evil In a house haunted by past victims, Emily learns that she's the latest target in a murderous tradition.

It will probably go straight to DVD...but it is something to look for...

Leisha Hailey (Alice) Fertilegroundstill

Leisha Hailey (Alice) Fertilegroundposter

Back to top Go down

Hermana Luna

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 pm  Hermana Luna

Nothing better to keep your career alive than doing a crappy horror flick!! Actually I love them! Good for Leisha!! She was my favorite on the L-Word. She usually said what she thought and pissed people off! Not that I do that or anything! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:03 pm  shygirl

she is such an underrated actress...she'd do well in any genre..comedy...drama...she has reached depths in acting that only few can achieve. i hope she can at least find a role in a good tv series...where she can showcase her talent.

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 pm  Mother Ocean

Here is the trailer to Leisha's Horror movie Fertile Ground. It gives a preview to the seemingly perfect life of a young couple who are suddenly in terror when evil spirits inhabit their house. Kind of an old story line but it does look SCARY...OOOOOOOOHHHH!! affraid

Plot Synopsis: Emily (Leisha) and Nate Weaver leave the city for the rural comfort of Nate's ancestral home in New Hampshire. Once there, Emily is plagued by horrifying visions and haunted by the ghosts inhabiting their isolated new home. When Nate's behavior undergoes a strange and fearful metamorphous, Emily fears she might be the latest target in a murderous
    tradition.

They say this movie will be in limited release this Jan. 28, 2011..this Friday!

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:14 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

I think it looks pretty good. That is also the guy from Queer as Folk....coincidence? Two great characters could help a good movie become great. I will look for it!

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down