Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

What is your favorite Tibette scene? Empty

What is your favorite Tibette scene?

+2
Mother Ocean
yellowsmileyfaces
6 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Tibette scene?

What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_lcap29%What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_lcap43%What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_lcap28%What is your favorite Tibette scene? I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

What is your favorite Tibette scene? Empty What is your favorite Tibette scene?

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Out of these, which scene is your favorite?
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Tibette scene? Empty Re: What is your favorite Tibette scene?

Post  Mother Ocean Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 pm

I actually love them all....but I liked the NAUGHTY Tina the best....loved how she took control...... : Rockin Bed
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Tibette scene? Empty Re: What is your favorite Tibette scene?

Post  minnie Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:47 am

I loved all those scenes.. but that one in the kitchen .. ( I think it was Season 2 Ep. 9) .. wow.. I think I watched at least 50 times.
Not to mention that other one , season 5 if I am not wrong,.. when Bette was cooking and Tina comes in.
She throws Bette down and says .."Spread your legs".
Don't ban me , Mother.
minnie
minnie
Has earned her own Planet coffee mug

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:10 am

I loved when Tina was pregnant, but when Bette and Tina are in their home sit near and Tina told Bette "I love you"... if I remember right.. in love
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:43 pm

minnie wrote:I loved all those scenes.. but that one in the kitchen .. ( I think it was Season 2 Ep. 9) .. wow.. I think I watched at least 50 times.
Not to mention that other one , season 5 if I am not wrong,.. when Bette was cooking and Tina comes in.
She throws Bette down and says .."Spread your legs".
Don't ban me , Mother.

I may ban you for only watching that scene 50 times.....it deserves at least 100 viewings....nothing tops a dirty talkin' Tina!! Oh my!! And those black lace panties....um....wow!!! Need a cold shower!! shower
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm

I loved the tasty treat. I was hot....then funny......then bette said she wanted to marry tina.....
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 pm

I voted the kitchen scene but I guess there are lots of beautiful ones over the years, those girls were just so amazing together...wow!Smile

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 pm

they raised the bar thats for sure. loved to watch them doing it
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm

You're always sooooo romantic my friend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but I agree, they were very very very hot together, the chemistry between them was not just a good acting chemistry in my opinion, especially when they were kissing

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:54 pm

i know, it amazes me how romantic i am at times lol. loved to watch them kiss as well, i would give anything to kiss tina....um or bette actually.
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 am

Sigh .. who would not ?
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:17 pm

good point!
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Uhm, you're right girls, I find attractive both too, they are very different but HOT, I hope to see them soon together in a movie or something

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 pm

in real life together....in my bed....would be the best.
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 am

hey YSF your dream is so high,but very good. Rockin Bed
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 pm

if you dont aim high, you will never reach it
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:45 am

I loved so much "Pregnant Tina and Bette in season 2". It was so sweet, so delicate, sexy, a true moment of love. I think with that scene, IC has wanted to define a clear final of LWord.
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Loved the Pregnant Tina and Bette scene too, very sweet and sexy at the same time, one of my favourites too:)

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermana Luna Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 am

I like the Pregnant Tina and Bette as well. I also liked the kissing scene in season 5 I think it was, at the nightclub opening and Bette and Tina find themselves in a back room. When I watched it with friends, I seemed to be the only one who found it so powerful that Bette cried - showing her vulnerability and how much she missed Tina. Who wouldn't miss Tina after Jodi, I mean, come on!! LOL!
Hermana Luna
Hermana Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:48 am

when bette cried i said "oh brother". she messed up bad and did not deserve tina. but man they are so hot together! i love how when she finally earned her back, she knew she wanted to marry her.
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:12 am

yellowsmileyfaces wrote:when bette cried i said "oh brother". she messed up bad and did not deserve tina. but man they are so hot together! i love how when she finally earned her back, she knew she wanted to marry her.

I agree with you. Wink
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down