Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

Rethinking Britney Spears....Really.... Empty

Rethinking Britney Spears....Really....

4 posters

Go down

Rethinking Britney Spears....Really.... Empty Rethinking Britney Spears....Really....

Post  Mother Ocean Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 am

With the release of Britney Spear’s new album “Femme Fatale” scheduled for March 29th and the sneak previews of her new singles already making their rounds. I thought I would re-examine my total distain for her. I must admit, I started this not sure if I could get past the fact that she went from Disney sweet “Mousekateer” darlin’ to Super Slut Madonna Wanna-be in 3.5 seconds and took all of her adoring pre-teen fans with her…with no remorse…no sense of responsibility of helping your average 12 year old become pedophile bait… but let me try….

Madonna has been the Queen of Pop culture for so many years…From the time she was making her debut as the ultimate “Boy Toy” with “Holiday” in the “80’s…and not to mention “Like a Virgin” (Which was my very own theme song in the 80’s for years and years and ye….oh…OK…maybe for a week…) Many have tried to out do her…out Madonna, Madonna if you will…and many have failed. Britney…well Brit has come the closest She has outlasted the likes of Tiffany and several other flavors of the month Madonna Wanna be’s Not to mention her girl on girl kiss with Madge on the 2003 MTV was…um….hot!! So much hotter than Christina Aguilera’s… Um...notice where Britney puts her microphone when dancing....Oh to be that MIC!!!

Britney has no problem laughing at herself. Her comedy sketch for the 1998 MTV Video Music Awards was actually very funny. Another one of her comedic efforts was her appearance on the TV show “How I Met Your Mother” which was one of it’s most watched episodes. Most recently she appeared on one of the highest rated episode of Glee titled “Britney Britney” which I watched and thought she did a pretty good job…When Brit played a disapproving teacher in sexy kitten glasses, looking upon Lea Michele (Rachel) in a classroom scene. It seems like yesterday that Brit herself was in that schoolgirl gear for the original video, batting eyelashes at her own annoyed teacher. Britney in that schoolgirl outfit…um….hotter!!!

My grandma always said “don’t rise above your raising“. By this I think she meant don’t forget where you came from…or think you are better than anyone...because you may have to go back there. I have always said you can take the girl and the trash out of the trailer…but you can’t always take the trailer trash out of the girl (well…actually I just made that up…but works for me…and for those not from this country...”Trailer Trash“ is a highly derogatory term given to lower class…poor…uneducated Caucasian folk who live in Mobil Home parks that line the back roads and outskirts of towns all over the Southern part of this great country of ours…we have no “Trailer Trash” in California by the way…Wink ) When the going got tough…Britney went right back to her roots….her “humble” upbringing in the Southern part of Louisiana….as shown in these photos below…came out in her fashion statements in her times of trouble. Her attire makes a southern heart proud I am sure. No pretentious Gucci outfits for her..nuh uh!! Thank you Britney for making me look like I have class!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now…let’s face it! If Britney was a man…I know many are saying bite you tongue Mother…but if she was she would be a Hollywood legend. Her behavior would not only be looked at in a much more favorable light….but she would be a legend!!! Imagine a blond male pop star…shaving his head for the paparazzi just because he felt like it…drinking and drugging at all the Hollywood hot spots even though he had kids at home…he would be a friken' legend…he would be allowed , ala Charlie Sheen, to boast of his escapades and never stopped until he dropped!! Not Britney…she was committed to a hospital…control of her affairs was given to her father…and she was ridiculed in the press. She has now gotten herself back in shape, seemingly, and is now back more Britney than ever….Good job Sista!!!

Finally…I spent a lot of time looking at her videos doing the “research“ for this little writing…sometimes with the sound off…um…..sometimes the visual is all you need. This one in particular…made me smile that certain smile…even during the tenth time…um I mean…the third time…yeah…LOL…NO WAY would I watch it TEN times…ahem…anyway…just watch…sound off or on…

Last edited by Mother Ocean on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rethinking Britney Spears....Really.... Empty Re: Rethinking Britney Spears....Really....

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm britney! I am sure it is no secret here how I feel about her. I am glad that you were able to do some research and find some good in her. I for one am glad that she was ridiculed and brought back to a place that she can succeed again. I agree that it sucks about her going from muskateer to slut and taking all the kids with her, but I believe the parents are a little responsible for that as well.

I must say Mother, this is the best thing you have posted on here thus far. Good work and keep it coming!

Oh and P.S the how i met your mother episodes were AWESOME!
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rethinking Britney Spears....Really.... Empty Re: Rethinking Britney Spears....Really....

Post  minnie Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 am

Sorry Mother , it says that the last video is not available in my country due to some restrictions wanted by Sony Entertainment.
Sigh..
What song it was ? I will try to find it in some otehr way.
Thank you .
minnie
minnie
Has earned her own Planet coffee mug

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 pm

The song is Womanizer...I replaced the video with a Canadian version...can you see her now Minnie? Let me know friend!!
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 am

No I can't , Mother Sad
Don't worry ..
Thank you , in any case.
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 am

Britney.....I saw her an interview where she talked about her problems, and I felt a young woman or better a girl so fragile the success has changed her life so fastly.. I like some songs but she isn't one my favourite singer. She has a beautiful body.... Smile
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 pm

I think she is a good singer, but i agree not the best. i just like to watch her. i think she is a talented dancer and entertainer.
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum