Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

itty bitty titty committee Empty

itty bitty titty committee

Go down

itty bitty titty committee Empty itty bitty titty committee

I just say this movie and i highly recommend it. it was a bit feminist and the acting was not amazing but i thought the movie was very good. it also has max from the l word in it. She was not my favortie actress, but give it a shot and let me know what you think.
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

itty bitty titty committee :: Comments

Mother Ocean

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 am  Mother Ocean

LOL!! I just watched this movie. Aside from the fact that I would never be allowed into a group by this name....ahem... itty bitty titty committee Bra it was the craziest movie I have ever seen!! I can't figure out if it was a satire...or it was serious...or what!! There were so many stereo types in this movie (Radical man hating feminist... Angry hard core lezzies....Dykey ex soldier who "just likes to blow stuff up"... Right wing anti gay "Christians"...etc etc) that I didn't know how to take it...serious....comically...what? I couldn't stand anyone in this movie!! Well...I did like the character of the Artist with the cool spiky hair..she seemed like the most level headed one...again...ahem..

What was up with the pauses in the fiction to give little factoids on the history of Woman's rights and or oppression in America? Were they serious?

There was a little nooky break...nice but tame.... Naughty

The ending...the phallic sight gag....OH BROTHER!! itty bitty titty committee Cock

Maybe if I watch it again...looking at it as a comedy...it might be better....

Nah..... No

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

Well I loved it. Boo on you!

Back to top Go down

Hermana Luna

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 am  Hermana Luna

Mother, I remember being at your house when there were radical man haters and hard core lezzies - and that was just your ex wife!! OOOPS Just kidding of course. lol! (no I'm not)

Never seen this movie. Might take a look at it.

Oh, and very snappy come back YSF!! LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

you know....I just put my brain on the highest level and said the smartest thing that came....i know, so sad.

Give the movie a shot and let me know what you think. Maybe we can get a little debate going!

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 am  minnie

So curious now .. I will try to see it .

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum