Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Similar topics
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

Mother Oceans comments on Planet Behavior Empty

Mother Oceans comments on Planet Behavior

Go down

Mother Oceans comments on Planet Behavior Empty Mother Oceans comments on Planet Behavior

Post  Mother Ocean Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 am

Let me start off by saying I don’t like rules…never did. In fact, when I finished my time in Catholic confinement…er…I mean school...I did everything in my power to break all the rules. Now I’m an adult (They tell me) and I know with out rules there can be chaos. So here is what is expected of the users of this board

To put it simply, COMMON COURTESY. For those of us who do not know the meaning of the phrase because it seem that it is, sadly, not so “common” anymore, my definition is as follows:

While it is impossible to know exactly how to properly relate to everyone in every situation all of the time. The common thread is common courtesy. By this I am not referring to "political correctness" which is concerned with pseudo-courtesy for political purposes. Instead, common courtesy shows a genuine respect for each other and how we should interact. This is much more than just saying "please" and "thank you," it's treating others as we want others to treat us.

I know when any group of people gather in one place there is bound to be clashes of personalities, difference of opinion. We all relate different lo each other. Many of us think of the moment and not of the long term effect our behavior has. While I welcome healthy debate on issues discussed here, there is no need to get nasty or abusive. Use common sense. There is no need to be rude, disparaging or disrespectful. No need go out of your way to exclude or offend anyone. There will be times when we misunderstand or feel excluded merely because of language or cultural differences so take the time to remember this.

If we all look to what we have in common and not where we differ, remember our manners, We will be fine.
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down