Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

favorite song or song that is just in your head right now - Page 3 Empty

favorite song or song that is just in your head right now

+3
minnie
paperinik
yellowsmileyfaces
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

favorite song or song that is just in your head right now - Page 3 Empty favorite song or song that is just in your head right now

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am

First topic message reminder :

I love carrie underwood. This song is great!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

favorite song or song that is just in your head right now - Page 3 Empty Re: favorite song or song that is just in your head right now

Post  Mother Ocean Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:57 am

Heard this song driving with a friend today.....I've always love Jars of Clay...

Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

favorite song or song that is just in your head right now - Page 3 Empty Re: favorite song or song that is just in your head right now

Post  paperinik Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 am

I thought to know a lot of singers and songs, but I realize my knowledge is so limited.. Crying or Very sad
paperinik
paperinik
Has earned her own Planet coffee mug

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:51 pm

i love jars of clay.

this is my song for the day.

yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:45 am

Good enery in this song and good lyric YSF Very Happy
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:58 am

Heard it yesterday and I liked it .
Good band ..
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:13 am

very good band. I like them!!! Very Happy
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

favorite song or song that is just in your head right now - Page 3 Empty Organizing my Paints....

Post  Mother Ocean Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 pm

and who should come on the radio? My Rod...willing me to paint again...because....
Every Picture Tells a Story...(Don't It?)
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 pm

I love Only hope! Mandy Moore sings it too on A Walk to Remember
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

favorite song or song that is just in your head right now - Page 3 Empty Michael

Post  minnie Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:25 am

I was a huge fan .. and I like this new song

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:47 am

I saw Rod Steward in concert, in Italy when I was young. Good show!!!

Great song Minnie!!! Smile
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:10 am

Had a bad misadventure yesterday while driving because it was snowing ...so please .. NO !!!!! Wink
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:23 am

I have just seen that this song is in the playlist..sorry Sad
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:19 am

minnie wrote:I have just seen that this song is in the playlist..sorry Sad

A bad adventure, but you are alive and I'm so happy Minnie in love
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 am

Thanks Pappy .. I love you
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 am

This Christmas song and the way Ray Stevens played it made me laugh
So funny !

minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:28 am

I agree with you Minnie it made laugh too Very Happy
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 am

Have you ever felt this way ?

"My sense of direction is lost like the sound of my steps....scent of dried flowers and I am walking through the fog ..but I want to stay here cause I am waiting for the rain and I want it to wash away everything....."

minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 am

minnie wrote:Have you ever felt this way ?

"My sense of direction is lost like the sound of my steps....scent of dried flowers and I am walking through the fog ..but I want to stay here cause I am waiting for the rain and I want it to wash away everything....."

I love so much this song baby!!!! Very Happy
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Have I ever felt this way? YES!! This is my life sometimes.....in a permanent fog. Let's listen to a little more positive thinking song....even if we don't want to...to start the new year....

Rob BABY!!
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 am

Good song, thanks Mother! I needed it.
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:27 am

I love Katy Perry , but I think I said this already.
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 am

I love Katy Perry, she so sweet and sexy!!! Lick
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 am

I am not a big Katy Perry fan. She is just another mediocre singers that thinks they need a gimmick instead of just pure talent. Fireworks is her best song yet...not to mention video. I guess it's not entirely their fault. We live in an age where if all of our senses are not bombarded...we do not pay attention.

I always wonder though....what singer today could walk out on a stage....alone in a spotlight...and blow us away with just pure talent. No special effects...no elaborate costumes (made from meat, or any other material)....just heart and soul and a voice. Ella could do it....Barbra too. The voice doesn't even have to be the best technically....just the heart and soul part...selling the song...making it their own. The kind of talent that can take you to that place within where if you close your eyes...you can feel the song not just hear it....

I am sure there are singers today who could....perhaps Christina Aguilera...but I am not sure.

Every once and awhile I find something that gives me hope that the measure of what is good....what talent is...is not up to the standards of the people at MTV....This video is one example....It blew me away..

I can remember an older version of this song sung by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush which was hauntingly good. Just listen and feel this version by John Legend and Alecia Moore...better known as Pink....and tell me what you think...

Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paperinik Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 am

Mo, I can agree with you, and Pink is a talent, but in this age it's so much hard to find a true talent. When we was young singers or groups like Queen, Rolling Stones, etc.. Barbra, Mina (Italy) etc.. are talents and their music is eternal. Today is so much hard to become a talent, because all running so fast and all changing so fast. Today is a moment empty, the people haven't a true passion and for that they spend a lot of their time with bullshit. I hope it comes back times where the people can live for a passion and for that to spend their life.

I love this song and Pink and Legend are talents. Thanks for sharing your thought about music and singers.
paperinik
paperinik

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 am

Good point Mother Ocean, you are right. Her voice is nothing special and sometimes I’d say it’s even “coarse”.
If I had to explain my personal taste .. - but I would like to hear somebody’s else opinion - there is something amusing in her accent, in the lyrics of the songs she sings, in their rhymes, in their rhythm and in the way she beats time by her voice that makes me smile and cheers me up. I don’t know why.
I think there is a song ..and a singer…. for every moment and situation, when we are sad and we want to sink, in a masochistic way, into that sadness and just cry …or when we want to get out of it…. when we are happy and we need to amplify that happiness, when we make love or when we just want to enjoy a song in the silence of a room, a wonderful voice and its passion, as it that magically walks down every note and digs into our souls and hearts.. or, at the contrary, we just want to whistle a silly song under the shower. We can choose.
I agree with you by the way …pure talent is so rare and it seems to be something that belongs to the past .. Art, Cinema, Music.. everything.
May be there is no need to study anymore. Fame, fortune, seem so easy to get and may be our sensitiveness, our intellectual or “emotional” capabilities have been “suffocated” in the age we live. Too much technology, too many “special effects” that make everything fake and unnatural.
I have to confess ..I just pasted the link without watching the video but I don’t like those kind of videos too. If I want to see a movie, I go to the cinema.
I will listen to the song you have posted .. I know that older version and am very curious to listen this other one.Thanks..

minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next