Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

who is your favorite l word character Empty

who is your favorite l word character

5 posters

Go down

who is your favorite l word character?

who is your favorite l word character I_vote_lcap17%who is your favorite l word character I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
who is your favorite l word character I_vote_lcap17%who is your favorite l word character I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
who is your favorite l word character I_vote_lcap66%who is your favorite l word character I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 4 ]
who is your favorite l word character I_vote_lcap0%who is your favorite l word character I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
who is your favorite l word character I_vote_lcap0%who is your favorite l word character I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

who is your favorite l word character Empty who is your favorite l word character

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Tell me your favorite L Word character
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

who is your favorite l word character Empty Re: who is your favorite l word character

Post  paperinik Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:45 am

yellowsmileyfaces wrote:Tell me your favorite L Word character

I always prefered Bette, because she loved Tina.. lol!
paperinik
paperinik
Has earned her own Planet coffee mug

Back to top Go down

who is your favorite l word character Empty Re: who is your favorite l word character

Post  minnie Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:30 am

Tina, no doubt for me
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:55 am

Tina's character started off just to show the strength of Bette's character. Her character, besides Jenny's, went through the most changes. I think most viewers identified with that part of her. Not to mention Laurel Holloman played her perfectly and was not too bad to look at Wink Through all of her changes, she never lost the basic qualities that drew us to her, yet she became Bette's equal and not just her "wifie".

Um....was that too deep? LOL!!

Oh...and how come there are four comments here yet only two votes in the poll? Just wondering....LOL
!!
scratch
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Because I forgot to submit and Pappy too, I guess.
You do not miss a thing, huh, Queen Mother?
minnie
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Loved Tina, had fun with Alice, liked very much Papi, a great character.

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:20 pm

really? you thought papi was better than shane? i liked the competition lol. i did love alice though. she was so funny.
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 pm

I did not say that Papi was better than Shane!!! I liked Shane too, I just think that Papi was more happy with her way to live than Shane which I felt to be always looking for something but, having found it, too afraid to fully live it. The competition was funny, I agree Very Happy Very Happy

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:50 pm

oh good insite italianbabe, guess most of us are like that for a time during our lives. hopefully we won't send our whole lives doing it like shane.
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm

I guess we need to be as Shane in some moments of our lives, to find what we like and what we don't and hopefully to be ready for "the one" at the right time Smile

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 pm

ysf is not sure what you mean by this "the one" term...Wink too many beautiful girls to just pick just one
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  italianbabe Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Uhm, YSF, I suppose you are still in your "Shane time" then;)Very Happy:D:D

italianbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Oh Brother!! IB don't encourage her!! LOL!!! Group Hug
Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 am

oh IB encourage me....over and over Wink
yellowsmileyfaces
yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down