Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Similar topics
    Lez Girls are saying
    Powered by ShoutJax
    Gallery

Just a Quick Thought.... Empty

Just a Quick Thought....

Go down

Just a Quick Thought.... Empty Just a Quick Thought....

Lately it has been pointed out to me that I don't reply enough in to all of your postings. It seems that I am not reading and commenting as often as I could to what you all are talking about here....I tried to deny it but it is true.

When I first suggested starting this site, I thought I would be laughed at...that it was just me being nostalgic for another time....another site. Thought I would be told I was crazy and that would be that. When I found that it seemed to be a welcomed idea, I then thought I could never be able to technically do it....but here it is...with all of your help.

All I can say is I read everything...sometimes more than once.... and it all makes me smile....or laugh....or think...and sometimes get teary eyed. I think I am taking my screen name here...at least the Mother part...too literally. Maybe it's my teacher side coming out, I don't know, but I find myself standing off to the side often just observing. Proud that you all seem to like to come here and are comfortable to say and do what you like. I am so impressed with your intelligence....your insight and wisdom....and so entertained with your humor. Like a proud mother or a successful teacher...I tend to stand to the side and just let you all do your thing.

Also, my attention is too often on the appearance of our home here....and not being part of the the activity within. I need to stop rearranging the furniture, changing the menu...not to mention the music...sit down at the table and join in the conversation more. It's not like I don't have a comment or two that I can throw into the mix. I have been known to have something to say on occasion. Wink

So, Mother Ocean's fist New Year's Lez Girl's Resolution:

No more standing at the kitchen window watching and listening to you play in the yard....no more standing at the back of the classroom pleased that you are interacting and learning from each other. I will participate more....let you know what I am thinking.....comment,Just a Quick Thought.... Blahblah tease, play "devil's advocate", rant On a Soapbox ...and just overwhelm you with my wit and charm!!! ROFL

Oh Brother...... Just a Quick Thought.... Groan
    Mother Ocean
    Mother Ocean
    Admin
    Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Just a Quick Thought.... :: Comments

paperinik

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:28 am  paperinik

Dear and sweet MO, our MO Smile, I like this site, and I like we can talk about ourselves, or about the life in general, or about bullshit, games, piece of personal life, etc....
    but I agree with someone told you to be more here. All of us have a private life, and it takes a lot of our time, but I think we should think, who writes, reads, laughs, thinks is a real person. When I write here, I think we are in my living room, or in yours, drinking a beer, or tea, or coffee together, and talking about things.

Thanks so much for the idea of this site.

drink up Group Hug

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 am  paperinik

I forgot a thing MO..... Put more and more Emoticons... pls naughty and not.. Razz

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 am  minnie

I am glad to hear that , Mother . As far as I am concerned, I like this New Year's Resolution. I welcome every word of yours as a blessing.. in the same way I welcome as a blessing a word from everyone here.
    I have learned so much from you over the years by dialogue and exchange of ideas, I have also learned how to "know the tough edges off" ..I have learned how to stabilize myself and my "hot" and bad temperament on an "equilibrium point".
    Hearing what you have to say is only a pleasure .. an enhancement for me.
    The sight from the window is wonderful, i like doing that too, but sometimes I need to join the kids in the garden.
    You can really overwhelm us Mother , you are a force of nature, we..I will try to dodge the avalanche when it comes down and run away LO!

EM Sci sulla neve" alt="" />

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:17 am  minnie

After that...just between us , without lettin Mother Ocean hear us , I wish I knew who the hell talked to her .. Whoever you are .. could not you be quiet ? lol!

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 am  Mother Ocean

I can't help it if I learned to talk before I learned to walk!! I will try to not overwhelm you with my "wisdom" (Oh Brother) minnie... No avalanches...just gentle snow drifts. No...no winter analogies....I will be like the waves breaking on the shore....no Tsunamis....just 4 to 5 foot sets with a gentle curl.... surfer

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 am  Mother Ocean

paperinik wrote:I forgot a thing MO..... Put more and more Emoticons... pls naughty and not.. Razz

Here is a good site for emoticons. http://anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/smileys1.html Just copy the text (image location) next to each and paste it in your post. Just a Quick Thought.... 099

Here are some naughty ones http://www.barbandgreg.com/emoticons12.htm Just "right click" and copy image location, then go to the little "image" box at the top of the post reply that you are writing (you know....the one with the photo image) and past the location there....
    Just a Quick Thought.... Mgbumblebee

In the mean time, I will choose some of the better ones and add them to our collection....

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 am  paperinik

thanks so much MO I will check them... Wink

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

I am glad you are going to join us more! it is so fun when all of us join and laugh and play and cry and flirt....especially flirt. anyway we can all get to know each other better is ok with me!

Back to top Go down

Hermana Luna

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:08 pm  Hermana Luna

As one often overwhelmed by your wit and charm Mother, I am sure it will be welcomed here. I am like you. I enjoy just reading what is posted here and sometimes I am at a loss as to what to add. I seem to have some extra time on my hands thanks to the State of California, so I will try to find some wit and charm of my own - I know I have some here somewhere - LOL!!

Yes, MO, I would like some of those emoticons to use as well. I know you instructed me on how to get them from other websites but I am old and feeble of mind. I so would prefer just to click and use them here. Momacita Por Favor? Question

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 am  paperinik

MO listens to HL about emoticons... mammina pls!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:27 am  minnie

Hey HL .. you have already some wit and charm by your own.. if you want my opinion ..it is very good challenge ! Wink

Back to top Go down

Hermana Luna

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:07 am  Hermana Luna

Thank you minnie! I have my moments. Mother often far outwits me. One of the few I know who can leave me speechless. I think all of the women here have great wit and charm. Only where did everyone go?

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 pm  Mother Ocean

I am here.....with some more wit and charm to share..Oh Brother!! ROFL I heard from a little birdie that you went to VEGAS and got in a bit of trouble....LOL!! Ooops....sorry...forgot the 11th commandment...

What happenith in VEGAS...Stayith in VEGAS!!!

So...I guess no photos....damn.....Just a Quick Thought.... Flamingo

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 am  paperinik

Vegas!!!! Someday I will go and I dive into to SIN!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down