Lez Girls at the Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

Sarah Shahi - Carmen Empty

Sarah Shahi - Carmen

Go down

Sarah Shahi - Carmen Empty Sarah Shahi - Carmen

Not only does Jennifer Beals have a new show starting in January...so does our dear Carmen...Sarah Shahi. It is called "Fairly Legal" and it debuts January 20th on the USA Network

Here is a clip or two....

Mother Ocean
Mother Ocean
Admin
Admin

https://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Sarah Shahi - Carmen :: Comments

paperinik

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 am  paperinik

Great news MO thanks. In those videos I love so much the heels.. lol!

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 am  minnie

Thanks Mother .. You are better than a television guide ! lol!

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 am  yellowsmileyfaces

They are so right "she is the best there is". MMMMMMMMMMMMMM thanks for sharing....can't wait to watch

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:38 am  Mother Ocean

Cute interview with Sarah about her new show..which starts on the USA channel on January 20th...NEXT WEEK!!

http://www.afterellen.com/people/2011/01/sarah-shahi-moves-on-from-the-l-word-and-life-to-fairly-legal

Sarah Shahi - Carmen Shahi2

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:01 am  paperinik

I loved her when she was Carmen. Great actress and sweet and interesting woman. Ellen makes a good interview.

Thanks MO Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 am  Mother Ocean

Watched "Fairly Legal"....and I kinda like it!! It's set against the backdrop of the beautiful city of San Francisco (Don't tell anyone I said that....Angelinos are suppose to HATE San Francisco) the show was pretty entertaining! She is sweet and tough and smart and funny. I liked her character...plus...in one scene during a mediation she used my father's famous magic trick involving a watch....LOL!!

By the way...loved her shoes...LOL!!

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 am  paperinik

I love San Francisco MO!!! Her shoes? Where? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

minnie

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:36 am  minnie

Can you post a pic of those shoes , Mother ?

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:29 am  Mother Ocean

LOL!! I wasn't the only one who noticed the shoes....here is an story about them...
http://fairlylegaltv.com/shahis-shoes/334

Couldn't find a good picture of them but if you watch the videos I have posted before...at the end it shows her shoes as she walks away.....

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:10 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

I have to admit, I just stared at her legs mostly. I did not even notice she had shoes. It was a great shoe. It made me smile and she is so very hot. I love her not so perfect personality and I can relate to her character and feelings some. Cant wait til the next one!

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

Has anyone else been watching this? I love it. she is so adorable and is so good at her job. i so hope it lasts

Back to top Go down

paperinik

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:14 am  paperinik

She is so beatiful!!! She was on show Las Vegas!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

Actually my friend, the actress you are thinking of is Vanessa Marcil. She is also beautiful and resembles our Sarah.

Sarah Shahi - Carmen Vanessa-Marcil-untortured
Sarah Shahi - Carmen Sarah-shahi

Do you see the difference?

Back to top Go down

Hermana Luna

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm  Hermana Luna

I must say when I learned that Sarah was not a Latina when she played Carmen on the L-Word I was surprised. I don't know if she nailed her portrayal of a Lesbian or not but the scenes of her with her family were very close to reality. I grew up in a Mexican American family and that part of the show was very familiar to me and she was believable to me.

Watching her new show, once again, she plays her character very well. I sometimes forget she is acting. The show goes by very fast, that's how I judge a good show, when it ends it makes you want to see more.

I wish I could say the same about my dear Jennifer Beal's new show. Sad

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:49 am  Mother Ocean

I always wanted you to dance with me at your family parties....next time you invite me, dance with me like Carmen danced with Shane!! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! Oh Brother....Mr. Luna would love that...no really...he told me!! LMFAO!!! ROFL

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

This last weeks episode was incredibly hot. When she took off her shirt....damn! oh and there was a good story too....i think Wink

Back to top Go down

Mother Ocean

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:05 am  Mother Ocean

You need to concentrate YSF....remember the story....they are telling a stor....oh why do I bother.... Head slap

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:17 am  yellowsmileyfaces

Oh i concentrate....I concentrate very hard.....hard.....nipples.....um wait, what are we talking about again? Oh yeah, Sarah with her shirt off Hungry

right?

Back to top Go down

yellowsmileyfaces

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 pm  yellowsmileyfaces

Congratulations to Sarah! Fairly Legal will return for a season 2 in January of 2012. This time it will have 13 episodes instead of only 10. Can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum