Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

Faith or Religion

Go down

Faith or Religion

Post  paperinik on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 am

I think that exsist a lot difference btw Faith and Religion. Faith is inside heart, Religion is inside a book. What do you think? affraid
paperinik
Has earned her own Planet coffee mug

Back to top Go down

Re: Faith or Religion

Post  Mother Ocean on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:45 am

I agree. I think faith is the feeling inside that something...a power or God...what ever you want to call it, is with you. I think it comes with Spirituality. I think Religion is good for the education of the masses....and for those who need the guidance and the community....but it can get too powerful and take the place of the Faith you have...naturally....inside of you.

Admin
Admin

http://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:38 pm

I think both go hand in hand. If you have one and do not have the other. I think faith is your belief and relationship of something and religion is that connection to something. If you have faith without religion then you have nothing to help your faith grow. Often people blame God for things that go wrong in their lives, and this is what I feel they are missing. They have no kind of foundation to keep them grounded. Lets be honest, faith shifts from time to time. The worst however, is religion without faith. This happens far too often and is the reason I believe there is racism, hate and violence in the world among people who say they believe. You have people doing things because of a bunch of rules and they forget the whole meaning behind what they are supposed to be doing.

yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

yellowsmileyfaces wrote: Lets be honest, faith shifts from time to time. The worst however, is religion without faith. This happens far too often and is the reason I believe there is racism, hate and violence in the world among people who say they believe. You have people doing things because of a bunch of rules and they forget the whole meaning behind what they are supposed to be doing.

Yes...so true!!

Admin
Admin

http://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:08 am

Oh what a subject Pappy..

Anyway, I 'll tell you what I think.
I see religion as a human invention, may be as result of human fears and as consequence of the human need to believe that there is a life beyond death.
Religion, to me , is nothing more than a set of idols, rules, precepts, prohibitions, and often is only a form of bigot devotion.
Faith, instead, is a personal encounter with God in this case, but with anything you believe in, the expectation of something that you can't see but you know it will come and you don't need any proof.
It is inside you, you have it or you don' have it , nothing that you have to follow, because if you have it you will
live out your life in compliance with your Faith. It is not the same thing when you talk about Religion..
minnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down