Lez Girls iPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Lez Girls are saying
Powered by ShoutJax
Gallery

Kicking some life back into the Old Site!!!

Go down

Kicking some life back into the Old Site!!!

Post  Mother Ocean on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 am

This isn't really an announcement...more like a statement.

It seems lately we have all been caught up in our little or not so little lives and we have drifted away from this place we've made...all of us together in many ways...a place for us to come to and feel free. Free to say what is on our minds, free to say how we love and who we love, free to ask questions, important or silly, without fear.

I don't really know what happened...I don't really care right now. I just know that I...and I can only speak for myself...would like very much to revive and resuscitate life here at our own "planet".

YSF has started us off with some new posting...and I have tried to redecorate the place...give it a somewhat fresh look...but we need everyone to help. If you have something you want to talk about....a suggestion...or even more new faces you would like to bring around for a visit...it would be most welcomed!!

We are NOT an official site for anyone...or any former Hot Lesbians from West LA TV show....we were just formed in that same spirit and feeling that show gave some of us...a validation and a freedom to feel what we feel. A place to feel relax like your favorite bar or coffee house is what we are all about.

So, until you all tell me to stack the chairs on the tables, board up the windows and lock the doors...we are still open for business...but, like Hillary C once said....It Takes a Village... Group Hug Doing the wave hooray

Love
Mother Ocean surfer

Last edited by Mother Ocean on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kicking some life back into the Old Site!!!

Post  yellowsmileyfaces on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Well said Mother Ocean!

yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 am

Thanks Mother Ocean, everyone, including me, is going to do his best to keep this place alive, I am sure .
Thank you again
minnie
Has earned her own Planet coffee mug
Has earned her own Planet coffee mug

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermana Luna on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes my dear Mother Ocean, I know I have been more than caught up in this little life of mine. As of late, I haven't felt much like social networking or even being social at all but this is a little refuge here at the old Planet that we should try to continue to support.

I will try to contribute what little I can. After all I am the resident HOT straight girl. The Planet wouldn't be the planet without it's Kit! ROFL

Nice addition of the pictures by the way.
Hermana Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mother Ocean on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes you are Hot my friend...or is it just those "flashes"...LOL!! Glad you came by...come back soon and often. You do have very good "social skills"...need to share them anytime!!

Admin
Admin

http://lezgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:58 pm

I think you are much hotter than Kit! Yay for the site!

yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermana Luna on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Wow! Hotter than Kit? Seriously? Thank you Mija! I think Mother may be right, maybe it's just the flashes. I will take a complement whenever it is given. You were giving me a complement weren't you? Ha Ha!
Hermana Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowsmileyfaces on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Well to be honest, i don't think it is very hard to be hotter than kit. however, i do think you have a hottness about you! at least the flashes give you the right to be a bitch. thats what my mom always used to say.

yellowsmileyfaces
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down